- Higher availability thanks to long maintenance intervals, and modular package allowing 24-hour engine swap
- Pressurized LNG compressor startup capability without a helper motor
- Powerful and efficient gas turbine derived from the GE90-115B, which has been on Boeing 777s since 2004
- Compact, modular package for fast installation and lower costs than field-erected units; ideal for stringent space requirements
- Designed for easy inspection and condition-based maintenance—delivering high reliability and maintainability
- Onshore and offshore
- Industrial, and combined heat and power
TheLM9000 aeroderivative gas turbinehas the highest availability, and best-in-class total cost of ownership in its power class. Its DLE technology enables dual-fuel capability, and reduces NOx emissions while eliminating water use in emissions abatement.
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Package dimensions exclude driven equipment.
Power generation (50/60 Hz)
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Package dimensions include driven equipment.
Power and speed flexibility
A key design feature is its free power turbine—enabling high-efficiency power and speeds over a wide range of ambient conditions.
Optimized package design
的LM9000 aeroderivative燃气轮机的模块化ckage design enables shorter manufacturing cycles and faster installation; and its compact footprint helps meet stringent space requirements.
This turbine helps reduce CAPEX in LNG because it doesn’t need a helper motor, and the longer maintenance intervals help reduce OPEX.