Every one of us – through our actions and decisions – has a responsibility, an ability, and an opportunity to contribute to the world’s response to COVID-19.
我们正在采取关键步骤作为一个公司增加e the risk of spread and infection, as well as mitigate the impacts of this pandemic to our business operations, our employees and the communities in which we operate.
新利app贝克休斯has activated global and regional crisis management teams in response to COVID-19to monitor and respond to the situation.We are following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local government regulations and containment measures.
We are taking proactive steps to mitigate the risk of exposure for our employees, customers, contractors and partners. As efforts to contain the virus continue to evolve around the world, see below how Baker Hughes is helping to combat the issue.
- In addition to specific travel guidance from public health organizations and governments, we are restricting non-essential business travel and encouraging our employees, customers and partners to collaborate virtually using remote information-sharing tools.
- We are adopting remote working where possible. Where on-site operations are required, our employees are advised to adopt social distancing, and other precautionary measures to reduce the risk of exposure.
- 对于我们的团队，我们have activated guidelines for the mobilization of all Field Service Engineers to help safeguard their health and safety and the health and safety of those around them.
新利app贝克休斯is working closely with customers, suppliers, and vendors to minimize operational disruption.
- Our global crisis management team is monitoring the situation and we are working diligently to mitigate the impact COVID-19 may have on our business, and our customers’ day-to-day operations.
- Our teams are working with customers using remote and other communication technologies to continue to deliver support and services.
- We have been working closely with our suppliers in affected areas to minimize disruption to our manufacturing activities and global operations.
新利app贝克休斯是与全球社区, and locally, to support the fight against COVID-19.
- Our additive manufacturing teamsin the United States,德国，苏格兰，意大利和沙特阿拉伯开始搞with local hospitals, industrial consortiums and partners to print数百人屏蔽件和其他高需求医疗设备。
- Our teams are gathering and donating PPE to local healthcare facilities, including thousands of face masks and goggles.
- Our employees are also stepping up to find other ways to help their local communities and have organized donations such as hand sanitizing stations to schools and supplies for local food drives.